Thursday, January 14, 2021

Reboot Reboot. We should give him the Boot!

 How many times can someone reboot a blog. Apparently, indefinitely. But do not worry. I am 63 and if the Covid does not get me aging will and the reboots will stop. 

But until that time I will reboot the Matrix over and over and over again. 

 

Right now I am secreted away in a cottage high in the Laurentian Mountains. This gives me the opportunity to work on some art without the distractions that I have at home in Montreal. Well, maybe the only thing that is different is there is more light and the view is better. 

Of course the exploding snowmobiles are a nuisance.


Back to the pointless point. The Reboot of The Century. With civil war raging to the South and The Polar Vortex coming for me soon, I am trying to get back to this puppetry project I started when I was a younger man, way younger. 

We will see. 

 But I will be working on Tuco's Lament again, my spaghetti western morality play. But the exciting news is that I can not concentrate or finish anything and will be working on a parallel project. Laurent Clerc History in puppetry. More on that later.